webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
About meself
Corruptness Test- Typewriter
a Happy Post at last..
Rewrite: The better version...
Words from the bottom of my broken heart..
Its Alive...Its Alive !!!!
Guiness World Records-3 minute in 7/11
In Mourning....
Inquisitive Charlene
Ohhhh...Samy Vellu...


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Friday, August 29, 2008
    Goodbye sweet 16..... @ 4:13 AM

    Thats right, that sweet, understanding,kind,generous,innocent,naive,intellegent me is officially 17.Which means...
    The good:Hello, driving...
    The not so good:This will be the last birthday with my friends,and a long time with my family.
    But then , today was a very memorable day...thanks to all my friends and my family....ok,today...wake up and check my phone,got a happy Bday wish from Michelle...brush teeth. change and all the usual routine...got downstairs...mom wish...then go to skol.Then got wish by friends and all. The 1st gift igot was from Reen...a pink pig that resembles Naim.then got no perhimpunan...a gift from Norlia...so sweet of her isn't it...watever..so Pn.Sakun came in and gave us work...doing her work{i very good girl wan ok?} suddenly heard this faint voices singing "Happy Bday" song...then I saw the whole Jing-gang at the front door seriously i tell u i really felt like crying de...then finish singing de..suddenly this Li Ying pop out of no where with a HUGE Dog-a-bear.so happy....hmmm...then all as normal...after skol, me my sis and Lilian went to KFC to "Chop" place.Then order things to eat ...send my sis to skol...then came back and do the cut-cake ceremony...then came the cream attack..ok...it was'nt really attack la...but got threaten"Chong,if u dowan ur uniform to kena..then don't fight..."so terpaksalah i buat seperti yg disuruh....and like Transformer like that..i "transformed" into a clown with green n blue eyeshadows...then Manda they all went left me , Kim,Lu ting,Michelle n Eunice. So,Kim want me to share my luck with her..and we went Dunkin Donuts for the luckydraw-scratch and win thingy...so 1st, i draw...then i scratch..and we got 3 free donuts....so KIm gave me one...so thats about it la..special thanks to Kim,Manda.Li ying,Lu ting.reen,naim,lis[ah wei],renu,Phoebe,lilian,Lene,Michelle,Yee won[my sis],Eunice,Pao.and everyone else...oh, and of course...my parents!The gifts i got:

    A pig which i name it Naim The Zewoo

    A dog-a-bear i name Ericsson

    A anime vcd collection,Shakugan no Shana

    Ya..but those were nothing compare to what Someone else gave me...its the best gift i ever had...
    God gave my friends and family that no one else will ever had...Quote Lilian"i apreciate you".... love u guys...and god bless you..and thats all for today...bye!



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr