webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
Got tagged by Manda...again...15 weird things abou...
Lene....Lene...haiz....
Goodbye sweet 16.....
About meself
Corruptness Test- Typewriter
a Happy Post at last..
Rewrite: The better version...
Words from the bottom of my broken heart..
Its Alive...Its Alive !!!!
Guiness World Records-3 minute in 7/11


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Sunday, September 14, 2008
    The third time..... @ 10:58 PM

    yea,yea...i know...i'm suppose to study now....but then ..i got tagged by Manda...again....the bloody third time ! so here goes...

    1.MY top 10 most favourite food
    -mcd
    -pizza
    -kenny rogers
    -seafood
    -mcd mudpie mcflurry
    -cheese macaroni
    -Baskin Robins
    -Dunkin Donuts
    -Afnatul's cookies
    -secret recipe cakes

    2.10 things i love to do
    -gossip
    -sleep
    -watch tv
    -read
    -blogging
    -online
    -play with my dog/s
    -eat
    -shopping
    -play tricks on ppl

    3. 5 types of guys that i like
    -enigmatic
    -hot bod
    -sexy smile
    -rich
    -not asian

    4. 5 things i love to do when i'm emo
    -talk to friends
    -curse in front of Kim
    -see Lene get jack
    -ask lilian to talk nonsense
    -eat food with a lot of dairy products

    5. 5 things that i like to do when i'm happy
    -pick a fight
    -jack someone
    -talk
    -listen to music
    -eat

    6.10 ways to win my heart
    -shower me with gifts
    -make me laugh all the time
    -protective
    -understands me
    -take me to high class restaurants every once a week
    -kind
    -sing me love songs[of course must have nice voice 1st la]
    -write me love poems
    -plays the piano well
    -praises me a lot [i noe..i'm vain]

    7.My 5 top most favourite junk food
    -caramel puding
    -chocolates
    -chips
    -lolipops
    -wafer with chocolate sauce and lots of whip cream

    8. 5 things i wish could happen
    -i get straight A's for SPM
    -They kick me out of NS and put Kim and Lilian in instead..haha
    -i won a million dollars
    -a hot ang moh guy that fell madly in love with me
    -i could eat all i want and i still get a hot bod

    9. 10 ridiculous things i wish to do before i die
    -kill Norlia
    -eat my heart out
    -kiss Fergie's husband[i forgot his name]
    -blow up the Pm's office
    -sun bathe at a nude beach in Paris
    -have my own world tour
    -kill all the racist bastards
    -get to be a judge in american idol with Simon
    -Slap Pamela Anderson's boobs
    -witness KIm and Esther getting married

    10. My top 10 recently most addicted songs
    -Dangerous , Akon
    -damaged , Danity kane
    -Showstopper,Danity kane
    -lucky , Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
    -sos , Jonas brothers
    -Its not over , Chris Daughtry
    -Over you , Chris Daughtry
    -burnin up , Jonas brothers
    -One step at a time , Jordin Sparks
    - Say(all i need) , Naim The Zewoo

    *the 10 ppl i want to tag
    -Kim
    -Lilian
    -Lene
    -Reen
    -Kelly
    -Naim
    -Eunice
    -lis ong
    -Ah Wong
    -



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr