webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
The song tag
The third time.....
Got tagged by Manda...again...15 weird things abou...
Lene....Lene...haiz....
Goodbye sweet 16.....
About meself
Corruptness Test- Typewriter
a Happy Post at last..
Rewrite: The better version...
Words from the bottom of my broken heart..


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Saturday, November 29, 2008
    After SPM.......my 1st driving experience... @ 2:04 AM

    haha....wow. I today officially start learning driving. Auto somemore.....just in my taman, on the way back home....so me and my mom switched places.....
    I stepped on the accelerator, and almost killed someone's maid,
    almost knocked 4 cars......and u don't wanna noe the rest.....me my mom and
    my sis were screaming like nobody's business.....imagine la....



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr