webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
My 1st day at work.....officially....
After SPM.......my 1st driving experience...
The song tag
The third time.....
Got tagged by Manda...again...15 weird things abou...
Lene....Lene...haiz....
Goodbye sweet 16.....
About meself
Corruptness Test- Typewriter
a Happy Post at last..


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Friday, February 20, 2009
    The Rockness of me.... @ 4:23 AM


    Yes....my friends.... i have officially gotten my P license....[ Hooray] about the test though...although most of them prefer to go on the road....i on the other hand ENJOYED the parking best. Not just the parking, but also bukit and three pointer. Honestly...i totally sucked on the road...and the nervousness that u get when ur waiting to go on the road....is worse than spm man....


    u cannot imagine what happened to me during on the road.....i was super the nervous, as i got in the car... and greet the officer ...then i fixed the seat, the mirror,clutch, wiper, signals,and stuff like that.....so , after i checked everything, i put down the hand brakes and go. the things i did just now was exactly wat i did....do you see wat was missing?


    no?


    well, its' until i was half way on the road and i realised....I FORGOT TO PUT ON THE SEAT BELT!!!

    my reaction was this....


    me{monolog}: oh, shit....[i whispered]..where's my seat belt


    and after a few seconds....


    officer: eh...amoi, mana seat belt?

    me: Err...saya......lupa.


    can u imagine that? somemore the fella got deduct a few points cuz gear tak sesuai...{sweat...}
    but yes....i passed...haiz...
    nothing much about bukit and all though, cuz it was a breeze and i had enjoyed it....thats all about my P.
    i would also like to tell u guys that tomorrow i will be enrolling at Taylors....March intake.....ICPU.....and i will be living in My Place....which means i will be staying with Kim, Phoebe, and Ng. not directly la... Phoebe and Ng are living and the same unit...while Kim and I live in seperate units. =( but its ok....
    and thats all for today....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr