webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
my 18th birthday.......
Tagged by Kimmeh the babi...
I'm not "weak"....let me out!
very wrong...
temporary freedom
my new friend...the transformer(decepticon)
Happeeee....
My personality...
the lazy post
In the hibernating mood....


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Tuesday, September 8, 2009
    Boredom.... @ 3:10 AM

    i am currently sitting in the web temaning Kim the Jackass , to waste time here till 6 pm so that she can go buy her mcd..... nothing much happened, just had my ratio ( accounts) test today..... kinda screwed up la.... typical right? and my trials is another 5 days time, with the fact that i have NOT started studying yet cuz i was... am..... feeling lazy. shalll wait till tonite when i'll be going over to Kim's place yo "study" ..... hope it works , or else i'm so dead for my trails..... wish me luck!...

    oh..... and probably i'll be going to sunway lagoon after trials with the decepticon and the others. wooohooo!



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr