webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
My personality...
the lazy post
In the hibernating mood....
College life.... tiring
New look...
Confused
The Rockness of me....
My 1st day at work.....officially....
After SPM.......my 1st driving experience...
The song tag


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Friday, July 3, 2009
    Happeeee.... @ 9:27 PM

    has finnaly finished my econs test .....awaiting for Kim's return to Subang and then create havoc together at Taylors.....by the way , yesterday when i was walking out of Taylors....there was a jam there...as usual...and when i looked into the taxi that stopped in front of me...guess who i saw sitting in the front passenger seat....come on....take a guess.....Esther? no.. Lene? no.... Eunice?! no....but how i wish...well..... i saw......AUNTY PAT!!!! talk about fate and wat a small world this is.....



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr