webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
my new friend...the transformer(decepticon)
Happeeee....
My personality...
the lazy post
In the hibernating mood....
College life.... tiring
New look...
Confused
The Rockness of me....
My 1st day at work.....officially....


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Friday, July 24, 2009
    temporary freedom @ 6:44 AM

    i am freeeeeee!!!!! so long to the screwed up mid year.... now is time to focus on the charity carnival, and trials....oh man! together in the list of to-do's are such as my presentation for psycho and english, maths common test 3[ officially hate maths...] and check out the universities....in new zealand.

    it has suddenly occur to me that no matter where i go....there is always a 'nickname' for me..... like in convent i get things like ulat, wormy, cirit, candy, ah yee, and so many more......

    i thought i would never get anything like that after i left convent...

    mana tau......haizzzzzz

    now in college, i repeat... in college... the same thing is happening again. now its not because of my name, its cuz of the purple jacket that i'm wearing to class..... wat the heck wei......
    guess wat they call me now....

    BARNEY.......!

    i mean ..... seriously wat the heck.... so i decided to give them names to....humph! for example.....

    krish - Tagachi
    Sze Ying - Aggresive driver, decepticon
    jess - haa! got you a name de... remember abusive mother? haha, gotcha....

    even Kim has one.... but its too vulgar to be mentioned in here....

    so thats all for today dear dumb diary... nite!



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr