webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
College life.... tiring
New look...
Confused
The Rockness of me....
My 1st day at work.....officially....
After SPM.......my 1st driving experience...
The song tag
The third time.....
Got tagged by Manda...again...15 weird things abou...
Lene....Lene...haiz....


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Friday, May 8, 2009
    In the hibernating mood.... @ 6:24 PM

    oh well....time for just a short post, sorry Manda , still can't do ur tag yet cuz i have test like everyweek.....thats life of a SAM student... should have taken ICPU..... den it won't be so stressful.... my life won't be a continuous torture.... and i would get Candyman to teach me.... [ for those who don't noe...candyman is the hot angmoh teacher atICPU , but Kim thinks he's ugly....watever...]
    seriously in a hibernating mood .... everyday will be wake up , go to class, come back , sleep. then wake up , eat dinner , watch tv , sometimes study , sleep again....u see.....sometimes i go swimming too.... have absolutely no idea wat to do in my life....so when to c my psycho teacher , Ms Audrey , who is really cool... and acording to her... with my ever so bossy attitude , i would be suitable with jobs that has to do with people....which means lots of socially ya....example of these jobs are public relations , human resource , and corporate training which i have no freakin idea is that , but it sounds kinda cool .....ok...thats all for now....anna go hibernate somemore.....nitez



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr