webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
very wrong...
temporary freedom
my new friend...the transformer(decepticon)
Happeeee....
My personality...
the lazy post
In the hibernating mood....
College life.... tiring
New look...
Confused


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Friday, August 21, 2009
    I'm not "weak"....let me out! @ 6:34 AM

    I am now stuck at home... even though am having holidays.... currently being "quarantined" by my mom... cuz now h1n1 very teruk... and she say i am "weak" cuz i have a history of asthma... :(
    I noe... damn sad... oh well, now to think, time really flies... it feels like yesterday when i just started SAM, with new freinds new surroundings, and all. Time is hectic for the past few months, and we are now on the verge of finishing our syllables. just last week we had our charity carnival, and i have organised the watermelon eating competition.... it was very stressing, but thanks to all my classmates and teachers' support... it was a good experience...

    of course, as the organiser, i have decided to take part as well.... hehe that round was me , Kim and Phoebe....

    and the result was......I WON!!!!! yeah man.... i totally rock!(i noe its kim's line, but i use it anyway..)

    the best thing was ... before the competition kim said she would totally beat me.... haha!

    and now i shall stop, for i have to finish my psych proposal, study for my accounts and psych test, and also prepare for my econs presentation.



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr