webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
Happeeee....
My personality...
the lazy post
In the hibernating mood....
College life.... tiring
New look...
Confused
The Rockness of me....
My 1st day at work.....officially....
After SPM.......my 1st driving experience...


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Wednesday, July 15, 2009
    my new friend...the transformer(decepticon) @ 10:44 PM

    recently, i became close to my classmate, her name Sze Ying aka decepticon..... and she is disturbing me now...ya i noe so evil....see....kacau somemore....humph! seriously arr u....decepticon....stop disturbing me ah....and stop making that innocent face , its not working anymore.....
    okay ppl, this sze ying is in E6, at first we were not so close, but then slowly i realise that she is not as innocent as i thought. so we manage to click laa.... evil minds think alike...right?....stop playing la bodoh!!!! and this girl also have a lot of nickname......such as....
    - aggresive driver....can tottaly beat my dad...
    - wrapper...cuz one day me and krish want to kacau her, but she turn and say " don't disturb me or i WRAP u..." when its suppose to be rape u.
    - decepticon....so evil....

    ok la , cuz its time for class and this bodoh keep kacau me.....so thats all...



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr