webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
Boredom....
my 18th birthday.......
Tagged by Kimmeh the babi...
I'm not "weak"....let me out!
very wrong...
temporary freedom
my new friend...the transformer(decepticon)
Happeeee....
My personality...
the lazy post


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Thursday, October 1, 2009
    Feeling wobbly? @ 12:44 AM

    It happenned yesterday....on the 30th of september......... i was on the B floor of taylors..... then all of a sudden i was feeling wobbly....hmm....i said to myself....must be hungry or too tired.... then when i came out they start to evacuate everyone from the building...then only i realise it aws not me who was shaking just now....it was the ground...yes...Malaysia is experiencing an aftershock of the earthquake in Sumatera.... i think it was a magnitude of 5.1...... but anyway....at the same time thare was also an huge...and i do mean huge earthquake at the Samoa islands.....at the scale of 9.15..... its creepy and exciting at the same time...my first earthquake experience......

    but anyway when i came to class this morning, i found out that one of my classmate'd dad was trapped in a building in Indon, he was severely hurt. he called my classmate...as they were talking the lines gone off....my class mate was so worried and she started crying ....there is still no news about her dad till now......

    so all my friends who are reading this blog.....please pray for this classmate of mine......all prayers and best of luck to her...and her dad.....



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr