webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
The Rockness of me....
My 1st day at work.....officially....
After SPM.......my 1st driving experience...
The song tag
The third time.....
Got tagged by Manda...again...15 weird things abou...
Lene....Lene...haiz....
Goodbye sweet 16.....
About meself
Corruptness Test- Typewriter


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Wednesday, March 11, 2009
    Confused @ 11:07 PM

    well....i have no idea wat to say.....about 2 hours ago , i got the results that determines my future....and i've been stressing about it since last friday....as i saw my results....i was practically speechless.....stuck in the middle...8 As' , 3 Bs'.......but out of 8 , i got like 3 A1 ne.....so its kinda sad....i did'nt cry .....yet......till Wendy popped out next to me ....and she got straight As'.......ya....that was when i started tearing.....and it got worse......i finished like the whole packet of tissue......

    andthe best thing was...i have no idea y am i crying....its not like i cried cuz i got like very good results.....neither was it bcuz i got bad results....so y tears....? [macam sudah mati suami type / sudah menang 1 million bucks]

    and if u guys noe me well....u might noe how much i hate physics.....ya.....how funny to mention it...the 3 A1s'....1 english , 1 maths , and.......i have never imagine this....PHYSICS!!! Talk about irony.....

    and now i'm sitting here....felling chilled.....i have come to accept wat was given to me....my dad was with me.....thank god...and he somehow could tell i was kinda dissapointed ....and he sort of consoled me....and i think wat he said was right...its not all about hard work and inteligence.....its also about luck....and now i thank god for wat i got.....also credits to all my friends who consoled me.....and also my dad....
    LOVE YOU , DAD!!!!



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr