webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
Confused
The Rockness of me....
My 1st day at work.....officially....
After SPM.......my 1st driving experience...
The song tag
The third time.....
Got tagged by Manda...again...15 weird things abou...
Lene....Lene...haiz....
Goodbye sweet 16.....
About meself


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Saturday, March 21, 2009
    New look... @ 12:06 AM

    yes ppl, i have taken the initiative to get a new look.... cuz at 1st i tried doing it by myself...and i ended up screwing the entire thing....so all...no, no , no....many credits to Lilian for doing it for me...



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr