webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
New look...
Confused
The Rockness of me....
My 1st day at work.....officially....
After SPM.......my 1st driving experience...
The song tag
The third time.....
Got tagged by Manda...again...15 weird things abou...
Lene....Lene...haiz....
Goodbye sweet 16.....


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Wednesday, March 25, 2009
    College life.... tiring @ 1:05 AM

    yes ppl, i'm back....n i'm now doing this in college library... just out of class...tired n sleepy and frustrated with the thousands of homework .... ok, not really a thousand but i have like accounts , econs, english [ just a bit] , and A WHOLE CHAPTER OF MATHS !!! I don't really like my accounts teacher...cuz she is the dreaming kind of teacher but she nice la... just her teaching suck...and she's my class mentor somemore...it means like class teacher...got my student ID....the pic looks okay....normal la....totally love psychology....1st cuz its fun , the teacher is fun , and most importantly.... no homework...at least for now...ok...thats all... gotta go do my ever-so-torturing homework.....bye.



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr