webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
Feeling wobbly?
Boredom....
my 18th birthday.......
Tagged by Kimmeh the babi...
I'm not "weak"....let me out!
very wrong...
temporary freedom
my new friend...the transformer(decepticon)
Happeeee....
My personality...


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Tuesday, November 17, 2009
    my god....! the freedom....!!!!!! @ 6:43 PM

    for once....i am so glad that i am in SAM...cuz its over ........! after the okay, okay accounts paper....me and Chai chyn went green box... and scream our hearts out...( and throats as well).....what can i say...this blog has been long abandoned....since dunno how many months before finals...now that it over.....i can only concentrate on my final paper.....PROM!yup...i stayed over last nite at CC's hse...and i studied the fashon magazines till late nite ok.........see...i sooooo"rajin" rite? for this subject sure can get A20 wan.....hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    i will see my mood tomolo......maybe i'll post some pics from prom and clubing........

    CAN'T WAIT FOR TONITE........lots of stuff to do now..!



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr