webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
Blab it out!

ShoutMix chat widget


webmistress
your profile here

blog history..
the end of moral class ...and BBQ at jessica's hse...
my god....! the freedom....!!!!!!
Feeling wobbly?
Boredom....
my 18th birthday.......
Tagged by Kimmeh the babi...
I'm not "weak"....let me out!
very wrong...
temporary freedom
my new friend...the transformer(decepticon)


people I know...
  • Charlene
  • Eunice Tan
  • Kim - perasan, n extremely vulgar
  • Lilian
  • chai chyn -chicken

    rewind


  • Saturday, December 19, 2009
    sooo bored.... @ 4:34 AM

    I am soo bored at home...... its been soo long since the end of SAM. all i've done everyday is...
    -wake up
    -watch tv
    -sleep
    -facebook
    -eat
    -watch tv
    -facebook
    -eat somemore
    -sleep
    -daydream
    -watch tv
    -facebook
    -end of the day..

    u see....? thats wat i've been doing since then . and starting from next monday i'll be starting work again..."sobs" ... and i'lll be facing that bunch of kids again.....but at least i'll get to see my baby ....and i heard he will be in class 2c. hope i can get to teach that class..... he is soo cute and annoying and the same time... so unlike that KIM....

    so thats all that has been going on on my life.... i miss E6 a lot.... luckily i can still keep in touch through facebook...hehe. so ired...wanna continue to watch youtube...... thats all for now.



    ©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr